Saturday 28 July 2012

Letting people know, in 2wks interviews from authors etc will be no more

Just a quick tihng to say that in 2 weeks time, the interviews slot on this blog will be no more.
This is to do with the fact I have no authors to interview after that period.

So thankyou to everyone of the authors so far that have given up their time to be pestered by me lol.

If by some chance I do manage to rope in some more authors, the interview side of the blog will continue, but I doubt it somehow.

So as of 2 weeks, the blog will be once a week on a Saturday for book reviews and my memories of fave childhood books. Interviews will cease and I am very upset by that, but hey ho we live and move on I guess.
I've tried asking for authors/poets etc but so far no takers, I asked on twitter, facebook, I even asked around but to no avail.

So far it has been a magical but short ride through peoples minds, thoughts and habits :-)

If anyone does know of anyone author/poets who would like to be bugged by me for a bit, please come forward and let me know. Many thanks xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment